- 30.04.2013> Elisa to Change Prices on Connection/Transfer Charges of Optical Access Fibre Elisa's new Optical Access Fibre price list will enter into force on 1 May 2013.
Connection/Transfer charge of the Optical Access Fibre 1 and Optical Access Fibre will change.
- 19.12.2012> Contact information in case of faulty connection We want to assist you even better and Elisa Service Desk will be assisting you with all connection failures, 24/7 from the 1st January 2013.
To report any faulty connections please call +358 10 804 400 or send an email to Servicedesk@elisa.fi.
- 30.11.2012> Temporary service interruption to Elisa Carrier Services Online Elisa Carrier Services Online will be temporarily unavailable from 6 pm to 11 pm November 30, 2012.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
- 17.09.2012> Elisa to change price list of xDSL Braodband and renew its Broadband services service descriptions
Elisa's new xDSL Broadband and Elisa xDSL Connection with Subscriber Connection or Subscriber Connection Upper Band price lists will enter into force on 1 November 2012.
The current price lists and the new price lists are available at http://www.elisa.com/operators/index.cfm?o=50&category=54.00
- 06.08.2012> Elisa Carrier Service Customer Support call queuing
Due to renewal of Elisa Carrier Services Customer Support telephone system, the call queuing is temporarily out of use from August 6, 2012.
If the Customer Support number +358 10 262 4900 is busy, please leave us a call request by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 29.06.2012> Elisa to Change Prices on Monthly Charges of Leased Line Products
Elisa's new Leased Line and Leased Line with Subscriber Connection price lists will enter into force on 1 August 2012.
The current price lists and the new price lists are available at
- 20.04.2012> Elisa Carrier Services Online new website address
Elisa Carrier Services Online website address has changed.
The new website address is https://www.elisacsonline.fi.
It is also possible to log in to the sales portal at www.elisa.com/operators by clicking Log in to service.
- 23.02.2012> New order page layout at Elisa Carrier Services Online
From 24 February 2012 Elisa Carrier Services Online introduces a new Order page layout. The new Order page layout concern all products.
- 17.02.2012> Elisa to Change Price on Monthly Charge of Optical Access Fibre Elisa's new Optical Access Fibre price list will enter into force on 17 March 2012. A new monthly charge is €240.
- 20.01.2012> Faster response to Leased Line (Subscriber Line) availability enquiries
Elisa Carrier Services Online order and delivery system has introduced Online availability feature for copper Leased Line connections (Subscriber Line). The new feature allows automatic availability check for the Leased Lines (Subscriber Lines).
- 18.11.2011> New service addresses as of 23 November 2011
In order to serve you better we will renew our service addresses as of 23 November 2011.
A new name for Wholesale customer service will be Elisa Carrier Services Customer Support. Email address will be email@example.com. The phone number +358 10 262 4900 will remain as before.
A new name for the Oma Elisa Wholesale order and delivery system will be Elisa Carrier Services Online. To log in, please go to www.elisa.com/operators.
With these renewals we will serve better our customers internationally.
- 07.10.2011> Elisa's operator product and service invoicing to be renewed as of 7 October 2011
Elisa is renewing its invoicing of operator products and services. The updates affect invoicing in many ways. There is more specific information on the updates and changes below.
We will be happy to give you more details. Please contact Elisa's new customer service for operator products and services invoicing, tel. +358 10 262 4904 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org (Elisa Carrier Services Billing).
SAP Laskutus customer service serves you until 31 December 2011 with invoices dated before 7 October 2011. Contact details for SAP Laskutus are tel. +358 10 262 9996 and email address email@example.com.
- 17.11.2010> Leased Line Orders with Express Delivery
Leased Line order processing is automated in Oma Elisa Wholesale order and delivery system. The new feature reduces Leased Line order’s processing and confirmation times.
Until further notice please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have placed an order in Oma Elisa Wholesale for Leased Line with express delivery. Order’s N-identifier should be mentioned in the email.
- 17.09.2010> Changes in the Price List of Leased Line from December 1,2010
Elisa’s new Leased Line price list for telecommunications companies will enter into force on 1 December 2010.
Monthly charge for Leased Line 2-wire will be €9.40, for Upper Band (parallel connection) €4.70. The changes apply also to already-leased connection products.
- 25.08.2010> Changes in the Price List of Leased Line
Elisa’s new Leased Line price list for telecommunications companies enters into force on
1 August 2010. The price list changes are based on the decision of FICORA on 5 May 2010.
- 30.06.2010> VAT rate from 22% to 23% from 1 July 2010 VAT rates will change in Finland as of 1 July 2010. The standard rate will change from 22% to 23%. Elisa will follow the tax administration's instructions and apply the new tax rate (23%) as of 1 July 2010. The change applies to all products and services that are subject to VAT.
- 31.05.2010> Local Access Network Removal in Tampere, Lieto, Ylöjärvi and Helsinki
Elisa will remove local access network in specific areas in Tampere, Lieto, Ylöjärvi and Helsinki.
Changes are to occur in September, November and December 2010. The change relates to the electricity system reform; aerial copper cables and poles will be removed.
Click here to see addresses affected by the removal. Also implementation methods and dates are listed in the document.
- 11.05.2010> Maximum of 999 orders under one Case ID in Oma Elisa Wholesale order and delivery system In Oma Elisa Wholesale order and delivery system a subscriber can place maximum of 999 orders under one Case ID.
The subscriber will receive an error message of excess orders.
- 03.05.2010> Elisa Specifies its Operations in Deliveries In 2009, we implemented a new way of receiving Leased Line deliveries in the Oma Elisa Wholesale order and delivery system. In the delivery receipt message, we will indicate if the delivery has been completed successfully as agreed upon, or if the delivery has been changed upon the request of the customer.
Elisa specifies its operations with regard to deliveries. We kindly ask you to take note of the delivery receipt messages in your operations. We will only accept delivery check requests and failure notices regarding undelivered deliveries after the delivery has been completed.
- 19.04.2010> Problems Sending Event Emails from Oma Elisa Wholesale
Oma Elisa Wholesale order and delivery system had problems with sending event emails between April 13, 2010 and April 14,2010.
The problem is resolved. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.
- 15.04.2010> Impact of Security Sector Strike on Installation Work
Security sector strike is scheduled to begin on Friday 16 April at 6:00 am and end on Saturday 17 April at 6:00 am.
In urgent matters we try to ensure installation work at the sites where escorting service is needed also during the strike. Unfortunately regular installation work cannot be done at the sites where escorting service is needed during the strike.
- 07.04.2010> Local Access Network Removal in Area of Savonmäki
Elisa will remove local access network in area of Savonmäki in August 2010. The change relates to the electricity system reform in area of Savonmäki. Aerial cables and poles will be phased out.
Addresses affected by the removal are in postal code 40800. Street addresses are; Neulastie, Havuperä and Käpytie.
We will separately inform our clients who currently have connections in the area.
- 31.03.2010> New Transmission Connection Structure The Elisa Transmission Connection product applies the same structure as the Elisa Ethernet product family. The earlier Transmission Connection product has been divided into three new products:
- SDH Spoke
- SDH Leased Line
- SDH Hub
- 22.03.2010> Local Access Network Removal in Area of Ponsa
Elisa will remove local access network in area of Ponsa in October 30, 2010. The change relates to the electricity system reform in area of Ponsa. Aerial cables and poles will be phased out.
Addresses affected by the removal are in postal code 36340. Street addresses are; Kirkkosaarentie, Koivurannantie, Likosaarentie, Mäyränkyläntie, Ponsantie, Ratahaanpolku, Saarentie and Vuoristontie.
- 25.01.2010> New Features in Oma Elisa Wholesale Order and Delivery System Oma Elisa Wholesale has introduced an official service certificate. Previously the browser has asked to accept the service certificate. The confirmation request of the service certificate does not come up from now on.
The use with Internet Explorer version 7 VPN is also possible.